Monday, March 2, 2009

Staff Favorites: Louisa

I've been a jewelry lover my entire life. I used to cut out pictures of stacking rings and gemstone necklaces from my mom's old Coldwater Creek magazines and paste them in my journal. My tastes have evolved since then, but for the last 18 years or so I've searched magazines, websites, boutiques...all in search of the perfect accessory...and I finally found it.

Behold the Mokume Lantern Earrings by Minneapolis artist George Sawyer. They're so long they just graze the shoulder, and heavy enough to remind you of just how fabulous they are. They look amazing when paired with a little black dress, a white blouse, a boat neck sweater. You can wear them with short hair or long hair, and they'll go perfectly with your eyes, guaranteed.

Someday I will own a pair of these earrings, but for now I'd be happy to sell them to you! Start putting money in your piggy bank now and before you know it you'll be the proud owner of beautiful earrings that will perfectly compliment your summer tan.
-Louisa Podlich

No comments:

Post a Comment